Saturday, August 15, 2009

Dusting This Thing Off For Annual

Holy Crap! I can't believe it's been over 5 months since my last post....

And thanks to a couple blogging buddies who tagged me (sorry I never replied, great discussion though) and emailed me to try to get me going again, I figured I'd get back on the blog train for Annual.

So for my first annual post, here are the 5 things I'm excited about Annual09 (a simple exercise to shake some of the dust off):

5. Reconnecting with friends old and new.
The best part of blogging is it's allowed an introvert like me an opportunity to meet awesome new people. Mix that with a bit of speaking and hopefully I've found a cure for breaking the ice at Annual.
4. Educational Sessions
There's some great looking sessions this year. Haven't decided exactly what I'll be attending yet, but maybe that's for another blog post.
3. Getting re-energized with blogging, etc.
I've been a bit burned out with social media. I don't want to get exactly into why quite yet as I'm hoping Annual will help cure me of those demons ;)
2.
Presenting with Elizabeth, Kevin and Frances.
Cool people, cool topic, enough said...
1. Meeting you.
Last year I had people sign my Daily Now interview (it's framed on my wall) and it was a lot of fun. While I won't be collecting autographs (though I'll never turn one down), if you see me, stop me and say hey.

I'll plan to follow up with this list after Annual and let you know how it went.

Thanks for reading,
bob