Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I'm Still Around - Just Have No Time

It's been over 3 weeks since I last posted and that's bad - even for me. I just wanted to let everyone know I'm still around and fine and I'd like to personally thank David M. Patt for checking up on me.

I certainly have a ton I am ready to blog on - and plan to make a full return next week. I am at my annual meeting (thank god I have an awesome crew that allows me to sneak away for a moment) and the last month I've had little to no time for personal stuff much less blogging.

Be patient with me - I'm suffering from the white rabbit syndrome. No time to say hello, good-bye - I'm late, I'm late, I'm late...

Thanks for reading,
Bob
P.S. - This again just makes me appreciate the time and dedication of my own volunteers. Put yourself in their shoes - I dare you. See you next week.